What’s New in Version 2.1.7
- Patient’s Birthday calendar added to the Dashboard. Now Users can get the details of the upcoming patient birthday’s.
myEZcare features your access depending on your user type and role. When your user type or role does not have permission for a module or feature, myEZcare does not present it as an option.
How to give permissions to a respective role?
Path: Dashboard → Admin → Roles & Permissions → Select Role → Web Permissions → Dashboard → Patient Birthday
As soon as the user saves the permission. The respective roles should be able to get the Birthday Calendar option on the Dashboard.
Steps to get the Birthday Calendar
- Login application with the respective role credentials.
- Go to the Dashboard
- Now you can see the Birthday Calendar on the dashboard.
2. Healthcare Information section introduced on the Patient Information page. Users will now be able to get information about Blood Group, Height, Weight, Ethnicity, Race.
- DMAS -302 Report added under the Reports section.
- Adult Day Care clock in and clock out issues resolved.
- DMAS-90 report PDF print issue resolved.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please do let us know if you face any issues or any new feature request by emailing us at email@example.com
Thank You !!